Number of hires for this role
HND or Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Technical Content Writer creates, edits, and distributes technical marketing content for The SEO Hive Digital Marketing Solutions.
This position works to develop and edit engaging and informational content related to the company’s expanding ‘New Product Addition’ (“NPA”) initiative for all marketing channels including blogs, and technical articles.
The position ensures written materials meet brand standards and TSH style guidelines while also balancing technical content with brand voice/tone, adding a “human factor” to otherwise product-focused content. This role works closely with the Brand Marketing team as well as the Product Management group.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Planning, developing, collaborating, implementing and measuring the success of:
Email Copy/Content – Develop compelling content and copy that promotes our products and delivers helpful useful technical information.
Blog Posts – Create blog schedules, research topics and write blog posts that engage the reader while being technically informative to provide value to our customers and drive traffic to our brand websites.
Website Landing Page Copy/Content – A focal point of the new product introduction process is the creation of dedicated product family-specific
landing pages. The text/copy portion of these landing pages are the responsibility of this position and generally focus on technical specifications and features/benefits of the products.
Copy Editing – Assist in copy editing for various marketing campaigns to ensure final, a distributed copy is clear, concise and accurate.
Skill and/or Experience Needed
- Minimum two years of technical content writer preferably with technology-based products.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the creation and execution of marketing content writing.
- Strong written/journalistic communications skills with emphasis on grammar.
- Demonstrate creative talent, passion for detail and accuracy.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate workflows, projects and deliverables.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time, ability to oversee multiple brands/product lines.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and adapt to new tasks and online platforms.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Conflict resolution.
- Ability to write 2k+ word content daily.
- Education/Training: An HND or a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or a related field is preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years experience in technical content writing.
- Knowledge/Skills: Writing, Copy Editing, Social Media, Public Relations, and Marketing.
Equal Employment Opportunity :
The SEO Hive Digital Solutions is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and we actively encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
...we help businesses achieve better results online via creative digital solutions
Have you ever thought about being part of the team that helps deliver exciting world-class digital solutions for businesses in North America? At The SEO Hive Digital Solutions, we strive to recruit employees with superior technical and people skills that consistently delivers results.